Friday, February 07, 2014

Hello Kitty Champagne Launch Party at Attica

Added on to another Hello Kitty themed product is this Cuvée Spéciale, a demi-sec rosé Champagne made with 50% Pinot Noir, 30% Pinot Meunier and 20% Chardonnay created by Champagne M. Hostomme.


When I saw this e-mailer, I was so excited I sent it to those whom I think loves Hello Kitty as much as I do. I must say I'm not exactly a die hard Hello Kitty fan, but I wouldn't want to miss witnessing the launch of this Hello Kitty Champagne first time in Singapore.

For some strange reason, this kitty who never really had her own cartoon, always appear silent and mouthless is definitely still very popular in a lot of countries around the World. Just look at how it stirs up a big craze everytime when McDonald came up with the Hello Kitty plushie thingy, and you will never belittle the charm of this kitty again. 


The launch party was held at Attica, Clark Quay. Lora, her friend and I took a photo with the Hello Kitty Champagne backdrop that was set up outside. Cute props such as the Hello Kitty glasses were also provided for us to use. For once, my iPhone 5 camera took such lousy photos due to the low light.



So happy that I met Zerika, CK, CF, TZ and some of the others outside. A big big thanks to Zerika for the three photos aboved taken using her camera as well as for bringing so many of us inside. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!


Official photo of the two models of the night on Attica V.I.P (Singapore) Facebook page. Pretty in pink! 


I could see this Hello Kitty Champagne being served in those Hello Kitty themed party or maybe even during weddings? Provided the groom is fine with it. 


It can be enjoyed on several occasions and is said to be an excellent pairing with red fruit, e.g. strawberries.  To purchase this Hello Kitty Champagne online, do click on this website link here. It cost SGD 118 per bottle. 


A much better photo of my friends and I. 


Actually, I realised I've got the Hello Kitty glasses without lenses at home too. That time it was so popular, they came up with a lot of different version, some without the whiskers design and different colours for the ribbon too. I picked the red one cause it's the most original version. Hehe.  


Throwback to the year 2012, Aug 19 and I think I only wore it once or twice before lending it to a friend for her photo shoot. Ok, thank you for reading. Have a Hello Kitty Champagne toast!  

No comments: